The Oxford Analytica Daily Brief ® delivers timely and relevant assessments of emerging trends and contingencies in the global political economy – and what they mean for you.
Key features include:
- Daily analysis - key trends and events analysed each working day
- Regions with daily-updated content and must-read analysis
- Countries (via regions), with risk ratings, issues, must-read analysis and data links
- Sectoral analysis for 6 sectors with more to come. Includes must-read analysis
- Risk ratings for 100 countries updated at least each quarter
- Multimedia content including graphic analysis
- Interface features - including mobile, alerts and personalisation - which put its delivery among the best in class
- Different ways to register and authenicate users to suit organisations from the smallest to the largest - please contact us to discover more about how we can help simplify access to the service for your users.
October 2016 - find out more
- Maps and charts gallery
June 2016 - find out more
- Cybersecurity theme added
- TMT sector added
- BrExit theme added
- Implement filtering on search results and other index pages such as regions, so that you can quickly filter to only in-depth articles, only graphic analysis etc
- Ability to follow/save searches and receive alerts at a highly personalised level
- Ability to follow analysis, graphic analysis and themes to receive later updates
August 21, 2015
- Clients who register their email domain with us can have users register directly on our site - no need to request a user set-up any more. Please contact client success for more details of how to set this feature up.
- Many minor bug fixes, clarifications and layout improvements.